Personal FinancePeterborough has the best of both worlds. It offers all the opportunities found in larger cities, while still offering the low cost of living found in smaller communities.
General information on bank accounts and personal finance is also offered by OntarioImmigration.ca and Settlement.Org.
- What is the cost of living in Peterborough?Pricing information on everyday items such as housing, transportation and utilities.
- What should I know about banking?A helpful guide to bank accounts, debit cards, and credit cards.
- What should I know about income tax?Anyone who receives income in Canada must submit an Income Tax and Benefit Return.
- Where can I find financial help in Peterborough?There are several programs that can provide temporary financial assistance to Peterborough residents.
- What else should I know?Consumer rights, credit card security, identity theft, and door-to-door sales information.
Can't find what you need? Visit our FAQ section