Translation provided by Google Translator Google Logo| Translation Disclaimer
Welcome Peterborough Logo
Generic image of Peterborough
How do I immigrate to Canada?
Who can help me with the immigration process?
Working in Canada
International Students
Before I Arrive
The First Days
Who can help me in the first days in Peterborough?
How do I become a Canadian citizen?
Canadian Values
Story Gallery


PIP Logo

Who can help me with the immigration process?


You should refer to the Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada website for all immigration related issues. It explains and provides advice on all immigration and citizenship options.

You can also speak with certified immigration lawyers or consultant. To find out if a person is a certified lawyer, check the Lawyer and Paralegal Directory and for a certified immigration consultant, check with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.

If you are already in Canada, there are some organizations such as the New Canadians Centre, work with clients to assist them on their immigration and settlement needs. You can also contact your local Member of Parliament on immigration matters.

Can't find what you need? Visit our FAQ section